Monday, September 28, 2015

Alpha Blue Kickstarter

+Venger Satanis is at it again. And by "at it again," I mean he has a new awesome sounding Kickstarter. I have all of Venger's books, except How to Game Master Like a Mother Fucking Boss and I love every one of them. Are they high art, hell no. Are they entertaining as Hell, fuck yeah!

The newest book is Alpha Blue. It's a OSR, gonzo, science-fantasy adventure about a space brothel. There is nothing about this premise that I don't love. You can check out the kickstarter here. The project is over half way funded and still has 23 days left. There are some really cool add-ons and Venger posted a video update earlier today.

Having recently picked up White Star: White Box Science Fiction Roleplaying, I'm extra intrigued by this.

As far as White Star is concerned, I'm loving everything I've read about it. I shied away from it originally, because I'm not the biggest sci-fi fan, particularly hard science fiction. However, White Star is more science fantasy/light science fiction, so it seems right up my alley. I've also bought a few White Star compatible pdfs and I'll probably post about them soon-ish.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog, man... and the praise. I'm blushing blue right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete