Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Couple of Other Kickstarters

I figured I'd mentioned a couple of Kickstarters I'm backing, other than The Book of the Righteous.

The S'rulyan Vault has 11 days to go. It's a cool project by +Venger Satanis. It's a really sweet looking pdf "blue map" dungeon that will be high-resolution for 34" X 44" printing. It will be accompanied by a small pdf presenting information about the dungeon and random tables. There's only one pledge level, but 5 bucks is a steal for something like this.

Ral Partha's Chaos Wars Dwarf, Undead, Troglodyte Miniatures has 14 days to go. Technically there are only two pledge levels for this: $1+ supporter and $5 vampire queen. However, there are countless add-ons and stretch goals. Personally, I'm just backing it at the $5 level and not getting any add-ons, but that's because I don't like painting minis, but LOVE vampire queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment