Saturday, June 4, 2016

Universal Exploits Kickstarter

+Venger Satanis has another Alpha Blue based kickstarter. The new project is Universal Exploits (formerly titled Pussy Chasers: the Legend of Oral). If you want to no more about the project, you can check out his post here. The supplement provide various adventures, as well as people, places, and things to *ahem* flesh out the game.

I've still not played Alpha Blue. It's not something that my friends want to play in the limited gaming time we have together. I've read both books though, and really enjoy them. I think it looks like a lot of fun (though I may adjust sleaze levels with my group once I do play it).

If you've played, I'd love to hear about your experience. Tell me about them in the comments section.

1 comment:

  1. Tell your friends that if they agree to try a one-shot of Alpha Blue, I'll do a special write-up, video, or random table for them down the road! The sexual aspects can be in the background, if that's a concern for them. Definitely worth trying!

    ReplyDelete