Sunday, November 6, 2016

Death Race: Fury Road

Death Race: Fury Road is a crowd sourced mini game put out by +Venger Satanis and Kort'thalis Publishing. While it was created with Alpha Blue and Crimson Dragon Slayer in mind, it can be played on it's own.

I had an idea that I wanted to contribute but didn't get it down in time. It involved sex-crazed mutant animals. I was going to call it Furry Road. I mentioned the idea to +David Coppoletti and he said it made him think of Mad Max meets Muppets. Well thanks to the internet we have this pretty awesome illustration that is just that.

Mad Max Mayhem by JoopaDoops
What do you think? Plan on giving Death Race: Fury Road a spin in your game?

BTW, I've still not forgot about Rumpsringa in Space. Honestly, I just need to get a new computer and Skype the game. I promise that when it happens, you folks will hear about it. I'm actually going to type it up and put into PDF form. I've even talked to Dave and he's going to do some art for it.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool idea and illustration. Muppets in the wasteland. Haha.

    ReplyDelete