Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Superman!

Today DC is celebrating the 80th anniversary of Superman's debut. To honor him I've got a low level golden age Superman you can add to your Light City game. He uses the partially complete Brick class from The Assembly. It makes sense because golden age Superman was ridiculously strong and invulnerable to a point, but couldn't fly and didn't have a lot of his modern powers.

I gave him max physical stats... because he's Superman.


Superman
Level 3 Brick
Real Name Kal-El, Clark Kent
First Appearance Action Comics #1 (June 1938)
Str 30 (+4)  Dex 18 (+1)  Con 18 (+1)  Int 12  Wis 14  Cha 12
4 HD (25 HP)   Save  14  Movement 12
AC  5 [14]
Attacks Punch +5 to hit, 1d6+4 damage
Other Leap the length of movement, perform feat of strength on 4 or less on 1d6.

-----------------------------------

Also enjoy this track by my friend Niles inspired by the greatest Superman story, All-Star Superman.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Nice song, too...and yes, All Star IS the greatest Superman story (with Red Son right up there, IMO...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red Son is probably my second favourite Superman story. I like Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow, but I think it's a bit overrated (not the biggest fan of superhero deconstruction).

      Delete