Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Light City - Kangaroo I

Unlike Kraven the Hunter, Kangaroo is not an underrated character. What baffles me, is there are two Marvel villains to have used this name! All that being said he seems like a perfect fit for Light City. I do believe sometime I'm going to need to stat out the heroes Kangaroo Man and Bingo and have the three duke it out.

Kangaroo
Real Name: Frank Oliver
First Appearance: The Amazing Spider-Man #81(February 1970)
AC 7 [12]      HD: Attacks: Kick (1d6+2) Move: 12/20 (Leap)

Originally a boxer obsessed with kangaroos, by studying the animals Frank Oliver was able to leap at incredible distances and gained a deadly kick. He later fled his native Australia when he nearly killed a man during a boxing match. He became a non-powered criminal calling himself Kangaroo and fought Spider-Man. He later received superhuman leg strength which allowed him to leap even farther and kick even harder. 

2 comments:

  1. I took a double take, Kangaroo look a lot like Thundarr...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about it before you said that, but he really does.

      Delete