Monday, November 12, 2012

Mastermind Monday - Omegadrones

If you're one of my regular readers (if I have any) then you're aware that I'm a huge fan of Green Ronin's Freedom City setting. To me it is the perfect blend of DC, Marvel, and Indy comics.That's why I use it as the base setting for my M&M games. It feels familiar and my players like it. One of my favorite villains in the setting is Omega, Lord of the Terminus. The Terminus is the cosmic void between all realities. It is analogous to Marvel's Negative Zone and DC's Apokalips. Omega, himself, is an analogue to DC's Darkseid (with a bit of DC's Annilhus). 

He is a powerful, universe destroying villain that I haven't used yet, but will do one day in a climactic finish to a campaign.While I'm waiting to see if Omega gets official 3E stats (I'm sure he will), I've decided to go ahead and stat up his unflinchingly loyal shock troops, the Omegadrones (which are analogous with DC's parademons). These guys are minions, but they're badass minions.

Omegadrones 
PL 8/ Minion Level 7

Strength 5, Stamina 5, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 5 , Intellect  -3, Awareness  0, Presence -1

Advantages: 
Close Combat 2, Fearless

Skills: 
Intimidate 6 (+5), Perception 2 (+2), Ranged Combat: Power Pike 6 (+7)

Powers
Omegadrone Armor- 28 Points
Flight 5, Immunity 4 (High Pressure, Suffocation, Vacuum), Protection 5 (Impervious 5), Senses 4 (Communication Link to Omega, Darks Vision, Radio)
Omega Drone Physiology – 5 Points
Enhanced Strength 5 (Limited to Lifting)
  
Power Pike – 15 Points
Blast 5
Alternate Power: Strike 3 (Str Based, Penetrating 8)

Offense
Initiative +1
Power Pike (Melee) +7,   Damage 8 (Penetrating 8)
Power Pike (Blast) +7, Damage 5

Defense
Dodge 5, Parry 5, Fortitude 10 (Impervious 5), Toughness 8, Will 4

Power Points
Abilities 26 + Powers 48 + Advantages 3 + Skills 10 (8 Ranks) + Defenses 11= 98 Points

No comments:

Post a Comment