Monday, November 19, 2012

Mastermind Monday - Savage Terramorphic Underworlder

I've decided that since I post so much Mutants and Masterminds material that for Mastermind Monday I'm just going to post villains, minions, and other challenges to throw at heroes.

For this installment of Masterminds Monday I wanted to create a monster reminiscent to the Mole Man's kaiju-esque servant that appeared on the cover of Fantastic Four #1. While searching Google for giant monster pics I found a pic of some sort of worm monster from the Star Trek animated series. I decided to use this as the basis for my creature. The name is an homage to C.H.U.D. and a bit of a joke (as one of my regular M&M players is named Stew).

In my game, S.T.U.'s are often found under the control of the Terra King (analogue of Marvel's Mole Man).

-----------------------
S.T.U.
(Savage Terramporphic Underworlder)
PL: 12


Strength 6/14, Stamina 4/12, Agility 2, Dexterity -1, Fighting 7, Intellect -2, Awareness 1, Presence 2

Advantages:
All Out Attack, Daze (Intimidation), Favored Environment (Subterranean), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Takedown 2

Skills:
Close Attack: Unarmed 4 (+11), Intimidate 10 (+16)

Powers
Giant Worm Monster - 37 Points
Burrow 10 (Penetrating)
Growth 8 (Innate, Permanent)
[+8 Str, +8 Sta, +4 Intimidate, +1 Speed, -8 Stealth, -4 Dodge, -4 Parry]

Offense
Initiative + 2
Unarmed +11, Damage 14

Complications
Warbeast - The S.T.U. has little to no will of it's own. It is a living weapon of mass destruction.

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 12, Toughness 12 , Will 8

Power Points
38 Abilities + 37 Powers + 7 Advantages + 7 (14 Ranks) Skills +  16 Defenses = 128

No comments:

Post a Comment