Monday, October 21, 2013

Afterlife with Archie!

If you haven't seen or heard yet, there is a new comic book series that brings zombies to Riverdale, Afterlife with Archie.

This is a comic that probably shouldn't exist. Yes, it's another comic buying in to the zombie crazy. Zombies have been done to (un)death.

The crazy thing is, the comic is amazing!
The comic divorces itself from the typical Archie artwork and the dialogue and themes have been modernized. It works though. Watch the video below to see the plot.


I think I'm going to have fun statting out the character using classic unisystem. I can't stat out the zombies yet, because they haven't revealed much about them yet. Still I might go ahead and stat out some of the Riverdale kids. I can use Witchcraft to make Sabrina, her aunts, and Salem. Also, Archie and his gang are definitely All Flesh norms. I might even stat out a character from another unexpected Archie book (that really shouldn't have been made).





No comments:

Post a Comment