Sunday, December 22, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge, Day Nineteen: Favorite Monster (Elemental/Plant)

Day 19 - Favorite Monster (Elemental/Plant)

I've always had a love for myconids. There's just something about these mushroom people that makes me smile. They're bizarre. They're alien. Yet to me they're kind of cute (in that A Nightmare Before Christmas sort of way). They also make me think of the Mario Bros games, so that's cool. I enjoy the fact that they're one of the few intelligent non-evil races in the Underdark.

Oh yeah and releasing spore clouds that make people trip balls, that's a cool defense mechanism too.

I know these guys make an appearance in Fire Mountain Games' Throne of Night adventure path, which added to the already cool things I've read about it makes me want to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment