Friday, December 27, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge, Day Twenty-Four: Favorite Energy Type

Day 24 - Favorite Energy Type

Despite the fact that I play good characters 95% of the time, I love necromancers and the undead. I think they're great villains. It probably doesn't come as much of a surprise then to learn that my favorite energy type is negative. Actually I prefer the 4th edition name for it, necrotic. It just sounds cooler and even if you don't know want negative energy is, you can take a good guess as to what necrotic is.

It's fun to describe getting hit with necrotic energy to players. Nothing like informing the player that he feels his soul numbing as he looses hit points.

What other type of energy can snuff out the life of your opponents and then reanimate them as loyal minions?



No comments:

Post a Comment