Tuesday, February 25, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop - Day 25

Day 25: Longest running campaign/gaming group you've been in.
 
 
The longest running campaign/gaming group I had was the Veritable Conglomeration of Badasses... or the Veritable Conglomeration for short. This group was made of up of characters created by myself, Wirty, Chad, and Josh (my middle, high school, and college D&D group). The core of the VC (in my opinion) was Will (my often spoken of first character) and Storath Razorwing (Wirty's mult-colored dragon). Their friends and families (along with flying ships, the Deathsong and Hope) are the bulk of the group. Characters that were pc's one campaign, may be npc's in another. We just kept adding our characters to the ships' crews. We spent more time roleplaying these folks, than adventuring, but that's cool with me. Here are a few members of note.
 
 
Karn (my character) - Storath's adopted thi-kreen son. This never-tiring mantis warrior is the unflinching bodyguard of Storath's family. His life has been prolonged through various magics.
 
Ollo Tosskettle (my character) - the Deathsong's halfling cook and grandfather of my characters Gren and Tomkin Tealeaf-Tosskettle
 
Corin (Chad character) - dwarven fighter and vassal of Storath, Corin's original dragon master was slain by Storath (while Corin was still riding him) and he was given the option of fall to your death or join me.... you can guess his answer.
 
Dashkana (Wirty's character) - the eccentric drow warrior is a master blacksmith and weapon smith of the Veritable Conglomeration. Unlike most of his bretheren, he's an honorable sort.
 
There are many other members of the group, but those are the first to come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment