Saturday, March 1, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop - Day 28

It's a day late, but that's kinda my thing...

What's the single most important lesson you've learned from playing D&D?

art by Michael Dashaw

I know this sounds strange, considering what D&D is, but the most important lesson I've learned by playing Dungeons and Dragons is to just be myself. I feel like I should elaborate on this further, but it would be forced. Playing D&D helped me break out of my shell. It gave me the confidence to be myself and say what was on my mind. By escaping to fantasy, I learned how to handle my reality.

Also, don't split the party...
I hope you lords and ladies enjoyed these posts. I'm looking forward to making more significant posts soon, plus I'm prepping for the April A-Z Challenge. Not sure my theme, but I'm thinking supers or maybe more specifically Mutants and Masterminds 3E.

No comments:

Post a Comment