Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Another Lusus Naturae Update

Lusus Naturae is close to $13,000. It was funded early on, now we're trying to get more backers so that it can meet its $16,660 stretch goal and be printed totally in full colour. I want to post a pic of the hideous Monstruct to go along with this post, but at the moment I don't want to offend any of my potential A-Z guests. Blech, I'm censoring myself. Blech, I feel like a tool...

You can find the project here.You can check out a preview here.


And this where I say screw it, I present to you the monstruct. The pic is a work in progress. I made the picture small, you can click on it to see it full size.


https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/001/828/728/f8b16875cf468e6d84e9359b4472fa70_large.jpg?1396462443
"These religious fanatics build their Citadels of Perpetuated Joy from the bodies of children. The unholy light that emanates from these horrid structures is visible for miles. Perversely, Monstructs are quite kind to clerics, believing them to be allies in a worthy cause; the entity may offer to heal party members, or cure them of diseases... so long as they kneel at the rotting altar and genuflect."

No comments:

Post a Comment