Wednesday, July 2, 2014

^_//

 Ulic will grace the cover.
I'm excited. I'm not going to lie. I can't wait for tomorrow's release of the Basic character creation rules. My coworker and his roommates are psyched to play and we're going to give it a go soon.

I still enjoy previous editions and will still play them and all of the other games I do so love, but I'm just genuinely excited about 5th edition. I remember being very "meh" when 3E came out. The only reason we started playing is a friend got the core books for Christmas. We did have more buzz for 4E (namely because of the official sanctioned World Wide D&D Game Day), but even it kind of lost it's luster after that day. I do enjoy the games, but I wasn't gung ho about playing them right away.That's not the case with 5th edition. I've been anxiously awaiting its release. I've been planning my game for months.

I have a binder waiting for it. I have the NEXT stats for the first two Sundering adventures, plus printouts of the Starter preview. In addition I've got a few random generators released by Skirmisher Publishing. I have The Jester Dragon's Random Tavern GeneratorThe Jester Dragon's Random Cult Generator, and The Jester Dragon's Random Brothel Generator. All three are "pay what you want."

Expect to see more 5E content here soon.

A few purchases I see in my near-ish future.




No comments:

Post a Comment