Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game and the Owlbeartross

Recently I've become pretty interested in the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. The base sets are for 1-4 players. While gaming alone isn't the most fun, my groups rarely meet. This would give me a chance to do something (other than video games) by myself.

To play the game you buy one of the base sets (based on Pathfinder Adventure Paths) and the bi-monthly expansions. Cards can be mixed and matched if you want. The current sets are Rise of the Rune Lords, and Skull & Shackles. Wrath of the Righteous releases later this year.

I currently have a few promo cards. I bought a Game Trade Magazine earlier this week because it had a Dance with Squeelly Nord promotional card. I also grabbed the Ranzak (goblin pirate) character card from last Free RPG Day. I hope to pick up the Ekkie one this year. I think I'm going to pick up the Skull & Shackles base set for my birthday.

As a side note, I found this while researching the game. I don't remember if it's in the AP (I'll have to check when I get home), but I have to use an owlbeartross the next time I have a nautical game.


No comments:

Post a Comment