Thursday, February 26, 2015

This Color Ends With "Urple"




















My birthday is in one week and I decided to treat myself yesterday I ordered pdf and print versions of +Venger Satanis's The Islands of Purple-Haunted Putrescence and +Zak Smith's Red and Pleasant Land. I've skimmed through both pdf's and I like what I see. I can't wait to sit down with the physical copies and really dive into them. Once that happens, expect to see more detailed thoughts.

As I've previously mentioned I'm running +Mark Taormino's excellent The Hanging Coffins of the Vampire Queen at my birthday party. Due to work schedules and things I still have a few weeks to wait for that, but it's going to rock! Speaking of Mark, he's much closer to finishing his second kickstarter, and will be launching a third soon.

Life is good. Despite the stress, I'm loving my new position and I've started seeing a new lady friend. Also, I've got three kickstarters that I should see returns from in the next few months (DCC Peril on the Purple Planet boxed set, Lusus Naturae, and the hardcover Freeport update).

No comments:

Post a Comment