Thursday, August 20, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 - Day 20

Day 20: Favourite Horror RPG -
This was sort of a hard one, because I love many horror games. I was a fan of most of the Classic World of Darkness games and I enjoy the new ones too. While the systems aren't my favourite Deadlands and Deadlands: Reloaded are amazing horror settings. Call of Cthulhu will always have a slimy non-Euclidean place in my heart. Unisystem both cinematic and classic are also great.

Ultimately while it's more urban fantasy drama (with horror elements), I'm going to say that Buffy: The Vampire Slayer and the cinematic unisystem games are my favourite horror games. They just have great systems and let you do a lot of stuff. If you're a fan of the system check out the content I've created for it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment