Wednesday, August 26, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 - Day 26

Day 26: Favourite inspiration for your game -

I think music is my favourite inspiration for my games. I tend to have stories play through my head when I listen to music and in turn I use those stories to help with my games. I normally spend a bit of time trying to figure out what a character's theme song is. Here are the ones for my favorite characters (with youtube links):

Kid Nephilim, 1/4 angel legacy character in Mutants and Masterminds: Ra - Fallen Angels 
Dracos, kind hearted Saiyan warrior in a homebrew Dragonball Z game: Pillar - Fireproof
Ulic Razorwing, avariel bladesinger legacy character in 3rd era D&D: Vast - Touched
Gren Tealeaf-Tosskettle, halfling fighter/rogue chef: Flogging Molly - Devil's Dance Floor
Benjamin "Benji" Lee, good guy Green Goblin in homebrew Marvel game: Good Charlotte - Little Things
Bloodhound, mutant tracking son of Cyclops in homebrew Marvel game: Atreyu - Honor
Kyle Moonbeam Dunn, skate punk werewolf in my favorite Buffy game: My Chemical Romance - House of Wolves
Henry "Hank" Courseau, rare book dealer from Arkham in a Call of Cthulhu: Silent Hill 3 - Small Town
ARC BL172 "Blitz," rogue clone trooper that helped found the Rebellion in Star Wars Saga Edition: Pop Evil - Last Man Standing
Kole, witch of the wilds in a D&D 4E game: Godsmack - Voodoo
Tomkin Tealeaf-Tosskettle, troublemaking swordmage brother of Gren in Forgotten Realms 4E: Hed PE - Bartender
El Hijo de Lobo Plata, monster hunting luchadore in Mutants and Masterminds: The Kreeps - Bad Voodoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment