Thursday, October 15, 2015

Decorative Gourd Season Video Dump 1

Felicia Day and a ghastly crew dance to some classic horror video game tunes.

Adam Green's horror short for this deals with the real problems monsters face every night.
I am from the original Goosebumps era. I remember reading them all through 5th and 6th grade. I can wait for the new movie. Yeah it looks cheesy Hell, but that's what the books were like.
I had laughed quite a bit at this one. The sad thing is it has better production values and looks better shot than many modern horror flicks.
This is the best time of the year to listen to these cats. I like to listen to them when I'm trying to get into the mood for early modern and modern supernatural games.

Some song (which is catchy as Hell btw) with two different videos. I like the animated Scooby Doo-like version better, but the Exorcist one is good too.

This starts out kind of sweet and then heads straight into Cthulhu madness territory (nsfw or sanity).


No comments:

Post a Comment