Monday, October 12, 2015

October Horror Movie Challenge - High Tension (2003)


Synopsis: Alex and Marie are ready for a relaxing weekend at Marie's family's home in the country. However their time is interrupted by a murderous stranger who begins killing off Marie's family and then kidnaps her. It's up to Alex to get her back.

The Good: This film is definitely interesting. I really enjoyed the soundtrack and how the film was shot. This has some wonderfully gory deaths. Watch the unrated version.

The Bad: This film is ugly and brutal. If that's not your style,then stay away. I wouldn't watch the dubbed, stick to the original french. I don't know that I like how the chase scenes are shot once the twist is revealed.

Final Thoughts: I like this movie and then I don't like this movie. I don't want to say too much, because I don't  want to spoil it. If you like extreme horror, I think you'll dig this. If not, then I'd stay away.

In Your Game: Not much, though a concrete saw would be an awesome and brutal weapon for a modern horror game.


New To Me Movies Watched: 13
Total Movies Watched: 14
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment