Saturday, December 5, 2015

Saturday Night Dungeon Crawl

My normal bimonthly Saturday game has been canceled again. It's just going to be me and David, but we want to play.

He made a 5E character. Tonight he (and some hired muscle) are going to tackle Michael Curtis' Saturday night dungeon crawl masterpiece, Stonehell Dungeon.

As a side note, I really like Stonehell Dungeon. I'm waiting on Into the Heart of Hell. I'm expecting it to be just as handy as the first.

David's bard, Roscoe Moon, will start in the nearby frontier city, Palisade (yay for Rat Queens references), and be along with a few others to tackle a local goblin problem (current residents of the old gatehouse).

We'll see where it goes from there.

3 comments:

  1. I've owned Stonehell for over a year now and never ran it. Just so you know, Guardtower has an OSR meetup group playing there now on Tuesday nights. It's been fun so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be cool to meet up, but Tuesday is my night to work at the library, so I don't get off until nine.

      Delete
  2. Love the Rat Queens reference! I have Stonehell but have never ran it, maybe I need to dust it off!

    ReplyDelete