Sunday, June 19, 2016

Origins Con Swag

Last night, instead of D&D my group decided to play board games. Two of the gang (Remy and Adam) went to Origins Game Fair this year. I was happily surprised when they brought me some swag (which by the way is a great way to get on your DM's good side).


The Fluxx cards are from the Firefly version and the Pathfinder cards are for Wrath of the Righteous. The lanyard is advertising the upcoming Legendary standalone based Big Trouble in Little China. The large sheets is an Origins exclusive set of paper miniatures for Storm King's Thunder.

A close up of the text.

The minis on their bases.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so want those giants..... Need to start checking ebay etc, I guess!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want more, but I can't find them anywhere online.

      Delete