Saturday, September 3, 2016

Adventure Most Fowl

I love puns. This probably isn't surprising considering my nickname is Pun (though my nickname actually comes from the rapper Big Punisher). My love of puns (and a tavern's barkeep) led me to purchase Adventure Most Fowl.

The book is one of the most entertaining low level adventures I've read in a long time. The party are weary from their time on the road and come upon a small town. It seems like a dump, but hey they have an inn. The party meet various unique townsfolk and get talked into helping one of the locals get his prized chicken back. The party then faces goblins (along with a new offshoot race, goblings) and chickens that have been transformed into monsters via demonic rituals.

Adventure Most Fowl is a well written adventure and a great micro-sandbox. There are several fun npc's and plot hooks in the adventure. I've not ran this yet, but I have no doubt that it will be memorable. At 2.99 you should definitely pick this up in pdf form. Hell, spring for the print version. I think it's worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment