Monday, October 3, 2016

October Horror Movie Challenge - Night of the Demons (1988)


Synopsis: Teenagers gather at an abandoned funeral parlor for a Halloween party. After conducting a seance they unleash a trapped demon. One by ones the teens are killed and possessed by the fiends.

The Good: If you want a goofy at times B monster flick with some T&A, this movie is for you. It features scream queen, Linnea Quigley

The Bad: This movie is a whole lot of cheese. I know I mentioned T&A, but did I mention one of the scenes involves lipstick being pushed into a nipple? Yeah, that scene is weird as Hell.


Final Thoughts: I've heard a lot about this movie. It was definitely okay. Nothing spectacular, but I've watched worse. 

In Your Game:  

I thought about statting out the demon possessed teens for the Army of Darkness rpg but honestly, they're pretty much Deadites. They possess people, they can glamour to make themselves look normal, and they don't like the sun. The big exception is that they seem to be bound to the house.

New To Me Movies Watched: 3
Total Movies Watched: 4



No comments:

Post a Comment