Dor (NG Half-Orc Druid): Dor is a half-orc druid of simple tastes (his favorite of which is a good ale). Despite his brutish appearance, he's actually quite humble and kind.
Varkus the Charmer (CG Dhampyr Rogue): An extremely charming "bard," Varkus friendly demeanor masks a dark past. No one knows which is sharper, his tongue or rapier...
Ella Henwen (NG Human Wild Magic Sorcerer): Ella is a magic user of humble origins. Touched by wild magic, strange things happen when she's around. Sweet and naive, she wants to see the world and make it a better place.
Nathaniel Graves (LN Human Fighter): The last surviving member of the Iron Eagles mercenary company, Nathaniel is a grim marksman. He adventures for coin and only cares about those in his mercenary company (the party), though he often works for the Lords' Alliance.
- The party met their patron, Milo Thann, at the Fiery Grog Tavern in Waterdeep.
- Valkur negotiated payment for the vanquished goblins and kobolds.
- Nathaniel took the Fiery Grog Tavern, failed, and vomited on a surly dwarf. Luckily Ella cast prestidigitation to clean him up and Dor was able to calm him.
- The party were hired by the gnome bartender to take out the monsters in his cellar. The monsters were *gasp* dire rats.
- After dispatching the rats, the party found complex cave system.
- They faced several types of mutant rats, including horrifying spider rats.
- They found journals written by a mad rat king.
- The party encounter Nibbles, an awakened albino rat with an enlarged cranium. He agreed to give the party information in exchange for being allowed to travel the world with them.
- The party rescued a tortured human teen who was searching for the fabled armor of invulnerability.
- After dispatching a mimc the party prepared to face the rat king, himself.