Friday, October 13, 2017

Slashers & Victims Light Available Now!

Hey folks, my free slasher movie love letter hack (pun-intended) for Swords & Wizardry Light, Slashers & Victims Light, is now available on RPGNow. Download it, look it over, and tell me what you think (on here and RPGNow).

I'm still working on the logistics, but I also plan to print copies to folks that request it. Each copy will also go out with a one of a kind slasher. I'm not saying there might not a bit of crossover with some of them, but I promise you they won't be identical. More on that to come.

This is me at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, can't wait to play it! And...I love the custom slasher plan...!

    (Also, if you're going to the trouble of printing it out for folks, you may want to use snail mail rather than emailing it to them... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed it. My brain was thinking about the fact that I have an email address set up for folks to request it.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, man! I'll check this out next week.

    ReplyDelete