Thursday, May 31, 2018

My Origins 2018 Schedule

In two weeks I'll be at the Origins 2018 gaming. I'm really stoked. Last year was the first time I've went in years and I didn't do any events, just cruised the exhibition hall for a few days. This year will be different though.

Here's my tentative schedule:


Under the Cover of Night is a DCC Lankhmar adventure ran by one of my favorite adventure writers, Michael Curtis.

I thought I'd do a couple of learn to play sessions, so I'm trying Shadowrun and Through the Breach.

Cosmic Patrol seemed like it could be fun. I have one of the Free RPG Day release from a few years ago.

I used to love playing in the Kobold Midnight Massacres so I thought I'd give this year's a shot.

I'm super stoked to be playing in a Survive This!! - Zombies and Survive This!! - Dark Places & Demogorgons game with Eric Bloat.

As I mentioned before, if you're going to Origins and want to meet up, let me know. I live in Columbus so I can recommend good places to eat and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment