Monday, June 4, 2018

Against the Module


Against the Module is an upcoming YouTube channel I'm going to be a part of.  My shield brothers in this endeavor will be my dudes, Wirty (who streams on Twitch as WirtDiggety) and Stew. We will be reviewing different adventures for various games (though prominently different iterations of Dungeons and Dragons). The first module we're taking look at is Keep on the Borderlands. We decided to start with a classic. We actually recorded the first episode, but because of technical difficulties we are re-recording it this weekend. I'm looking forward this project and I'll share the videos on here as they go live.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck. This sounds like an interesting endeavour. Look forward to seeing the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and congratulations, hoss! I look forward to watching it.

    ReplyDelete