Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Orcs in Tarodun's Tomb

Orcs in Tarodun's Tomb is am 18 page 5e adventure and the RPGNow Deal of the Day. It is written by Kiel Chenier (who's adventure, Blood in the Chocolate, is one of my favorites from the last few years) and features maps by Dyson Logos.

The adventure is a perfect introduction to D&D, featuring magic tricks, traps, and pig-faced orcs. The pdf includes background/adventure hooks, charts that help customize the orcs, and nicely detailed rooms. As far as monsters and npc's, stats are included for the orcs and their cheiftess, wolves, an npc burglar, and an undead elven monstrosity.

While I just picked it up and haven't ran it, I think it looks like a fun intro adventure and I might toss it into my next campaign.

At 2.50 (again today only) it's a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment