Thursday, August 30, 2018

From The Pages of Punvaraxus Update

In the last post I talked about my zine I said I wanted to have the first issue out by Halloween. I'm not 100% that will happen now, but I have some good reasons for that. I recently emailed Goodman Games and have received copies of the licence agreements for Mutant Crawl Classics and Dungeon Crawl Classics. Even though I'm making indie stuff, I want to do it the legit way and Goodman Games is really good about supporting their third party material. There are a few things I want to do before submitting those forms. I'd like to be in my new apartment and have a professional looking website for Halls of the Nephilim Publishing. If I'm going to do this. I'm going to do it right.

Also, remember if you have any ideas or content you want to submit it to pagesofpunvaraxus at outlook dot com. You still own the rights to what you submit and I'll send you a free print copy of the issue your work appears in.

No comments:

Post a Comment