Thursday, September 27, 2018

DCC and Coffee

My first DCC Road Crew Game is Saturday and I'm stoked. I have some great swag to give out (quick starts and bookmarks) and I've got the characters ready to go. Originally, I was going to run The Arwich Grinder... which is one of the best 0-level funnels out there, but instead I've decided to run Gnole House, from the first quick start released in 2017.


If you're near south central Ohio Saturday come get some wonderful coffee from my favorite shop and roll some dice with me. Details can be found on the Facebook event page I created. 

3 comments:

  1. Gnole House is fantastic! Have fun with it, and hope it is a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir. After our chat on Facebook, I decided to go with it in case I had younger players.

      Delete