Monday, September 24, 2018

Music Monday

Getting into the mood for Decorative Gourd Season.


But come All Hallows' Eve, I'll be commin' for ya
Come All Hallows' Eve, you better bar those shutters
I will return, with claws that burn
I'll see your pretty mansion turn into a furnace
Come All Hallows' Eve!


Welcome to the lower birth
The greatest show unearthed
We appear without a sound
The darkest show around
We will leave you in a daze
Madness, murder, dismay
We will disappear at night
With blood on the concrete.


Don't worry that it looks like a ghost town
Because it starts at night
That's when this city comes to life


I am a fuckin' freak
I'll get you while you sleep
I'm your worst nightmare come to life.
(ooooooo)
I am a deviant
There's something wrong with how I think
Twisted shit makes me feel alive

No comments:

Post a Comment