Saturday, September 8, 2018

Shh...

I love this song and have since I first heard it on Rock Band. It's the death song of my Buffy character, Kyle. Check it out.


I understand that you're upset
You have every right to be
It's obvious to see
I was in the wrong
But I will make it up to you
I'm gonna make it right

If we could put this in the past
And never speak to anyone
About this gaucherie
I will swear to you
That it will not happen again
I'm gonna make it right tonight

No tears, no noise, no cause, no choice
No lock, no key, no third degree

No need to trouble the police
And I can take care of the mess
I know a little place

Let me handle this
Why don't you go and see the kids?
I'm gonna make it right tonight.

No tears, no noise, no cause, no choice
No lock, no key, no third degree
No flight, no flaws, no breaks, no pause
No clues, no trace, no hands, no face

Untold, unseen, unfazed, unclean
Unsaid, unkind, undead, unwind
No fuse, no prime, no plans, no time
No push, no shove, no God above

No black, no white, no source of light
No second chance, no end in sight
No friends, no phone, no blood, no mess
No hate, no love, no sweet caress

Nothing to see, no leaks, no ties
No time for that, no long goodbyes
No lies, no fakes, no secrets
No problem

No, wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment