Monday, September 24, 2018

Tommy Wiseau’s Joker (Vigilante City)



He's just so bad, but I keep watching. I found the first one kind of entertaining. The second was just a painful trainwreck. Yet I watched it and decided to stat him again. This version of the of Joker has been statted Light City and I just made the comment that I need to do some DC Vigilante City stuff.... so here we go.

The Joker (as portrayed by Tommy Wiseau)

Armor Class: 11
Hit Dice: 3
Move: 12
Attacks: 1 per Round
Attack Damage: Punch (1d4 damage)
Special: The Joker is immune to all mind reading, suggestion, and mind control. In addition, he can spend a round monologuing and all within ear shot must make a Mental saving throw or be dumbfounded and lose their next round.
Bonuses: +2 to hit, +3 toughness
Terror: 10
HDE: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment