Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Ash Wednesday - The NecroLOLicon

Tim over at HeroPress shared this with me and I love it! I figured I'd do another silly Ash Wednesday post. I mean, who says insane cultists can't have a sense of humor?
NecroLOLicon 
Created by a servant of the Dark Ones, the NecoLOLicon is a parody/companion to the Necronomicon. Written in English and Sumerian, the tome looks like a smiling version of the Necronomicon, though most doubt its written and bound in human flesh and blood. The jokes in this spell can be used in conjunction with the one spell contained within the tome.

Pacify Old One (1 Con):  This spell can be used to calm a summoned mythos being or deadite. The creature must make a check (DC 15 - (HD/2). A deadite affected by this spell is vulnerable to the Possess Deadite spell, even if it has more than 4 HD.

(For game purposes if the player makes a good Evil Dead/mythos related joke the creature makes the check with disadvantage.)

2 comments: