Monday, November 12, 2018

Music Monday - Five Nights At Freddy's Rap

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've become a fan of the Five Nights At Freddy's franchise. I'm not good at the games, but I really like them and the creepiness in them. One of my favorite YouTube channels, JTMusic, has done a total of 10 FNAF songs, and the video below is a compilation of them.


The stats below can be used in DCC or MCC. I think they are most appropriate for Umerica and Crawling Under A Broken Moon.

Haunted Animatronic

Init +2, Atk Claw +4 melee (1d6); AC 15; HD 5d12+1; MV 12'; Act 1d20/1d20; SP reskin, un-dead traits;  SV Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5; AL C


When immobile, Haunted Animatronics look identical to regular animatronics. If they hit the same opponent with both claw attacks in the same turn they will attempt to force the victim into an animatronic. The target must make a DC 15 Strength check to escape. If they are unsuccessful they will take an automatic 2d6 damage as the Haunted Animatronic continues to force the character into a new body.

No comments:

Post a Comment