Thursday, February 7, 2019

Colonel Sanders

While they are utterly ridiculous, the three KFC/DC Comics crossovers are Kentucky Fried Gold. I've read them and while they are just marketing tools for the restaurant, they are definitely written for fans of DC and have many great nods to classic stories and characters. Here the covers:



And because I'm me, I decided to do Vigilante City stats for the Colonel. You know, in case your game takes place in the DC multiverse.

Colonel Sanders (Earth-0)
Armor Class: 12
Hit Dice: 3
Move: 12
Morale: 8
HDE 3

Attack Damage: Cane (d6), Punch (d3)

Special: Allies in combat with the Colonel get a +1 to hit.
Bonuses: +2 to Melee, +8 to any roll involving fried chicken, +4 to any other rolls that involve doing it "the hard way"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post was inspired by the following video (which I'm currently obsessed with):

That video reminded me that this video existed:

1 comment: