Friday, February 1, 2019

Let's Get Wasted!

Some of you folks might remember Cade Ashworthy. Well the halfing Sensate, is making a comeback. Lured in by all of the cool stuff being released by creators for Kickstarter's ZineQuest, I'm going to be launching my first Kickstarter project next week. Cade is going to be a part of that project. The zine will use 5th edition D&D rules and include drinking rules, new booze, alcohol related equipment and items, magic libations, and new brew-centric monsters. Some of this content will be revised from my 2016 A-Z blog posts but much of it will be new. I've recruited Josh Beckelhimer of  JB Publishing and David Marcus Coppoletti to the project. Both are phenomenal artists, create great rpg content, and are just all around cool gents. We are making this our project and have been discussing this all day.

I will post more about the project when it launches. Until this enjoy this lovely song about booze.


No comments:

Post a Comment