Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The Ultraviolet Grasslands

The Ultraviolet Grasslands is a Kickstarter project written and illustrated by Luka Rejec and released by the cats at Exalted Funeral. What is it exactly? According to the Kickstarter, it's everything players and gm's need to run a psychedelic, heavy metal, Dying Earth meets Oregon Trail style game. It's a rules-light science-fantasy setting/adventure/campaign book that will give month's of weird fun.

I'm going to be honest. I'm having a hard time picturing that in my head but it sounds fucking epic! I'm on board with this one and have backed at the basic print level, but can see me raising my pledge as more things are unlocked. The project fully funded in less than eight hours and is running through April 13.

Definitely check this one out folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment