Monday, March 18, 2019

Music Monday - Vikings & Vampires

Joshua Burnett's Draugrs & Draculas Kickstarter project ends next week.  The project is an OSR zine that will contain the following:
  • Stats and details on Dracula, his servants, and his rival, Elizabeth Bathory!
  • Draugr information and a class
  • Rules for making a deal with the Devil!
  • Magic items of perilous power
  • Pagan's Well - a small dungeon full of traps and treasures
  • Anything else he can fit in.

Josh is a cool cat and you know this this one is right up my alley. I too love vikings and vampires (plus deals with the Devil).  If you're an OSR person, you should definitely check this one out.

I'm dedicating this Music Monday post to the zine by posting my favorite viking and vampire tracks.


"Hold the heathen hammer with a battle cry
For pagan I live and one day will die"


"I'm slipping through the cracks again
They'll never take me alive because I'm already dead"

1 comment: