Thursday, September 19, 2019

D&D&W (Dungeons & Dragons & Wrestling)

I've mentioned this a few times, but I love wrestling. Recently my love of wrestling and my love of D&D have combined.

This is Brandon Cutler. He wrestles for the exciting new promotion, AEW. He's a gamer and as you can see, he has polyhedral dice going down the side of his tights. He's currently feuding with heel (bad guy), MJF who posted this on Twitter.




There have been a few good reactions, but my favorite's have been from Joe Manganiello.

Joe straight up murdered him with that one. Matt Mercer also chimed in on the conversation.


It's getting buzz. ComicBook.com posted this article. I mean seriously y'all, Muscle & Fitness posted an article about this. What a magic time to be alive.

4 comments:

  1. Joe should have posted a photo of his wife Sofia Vergara and finished the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard this was a storyline and the Heel is facing backlash for it (people thinking he's a jerk). Is that accurate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 99% sure it is just for the storytime, but the heat(attention) they angle is gaining is great for the wrestlers involved and the promotion.

      Delete
    2. Excellent. Seems like a cool idea.

      Delete