Monday, September 30, 2019

Music Monday - Ice Nine Kills

Around this time last year, my friend Chris turned me on to the band Ice Nine Kills. They've become my favorite band since. Their most recent album, The Silver Scream is entirely based on horror films and they've had an ongoing storyline in the official music videos. The story line was completed last week with IT is the End. Check out all five parts below.

Part I - The American Nightmare 
Movie: A Nightmare On Elm Street

Part II - Thank God It's Friday
Movie: Friday the 13th

Part III - A Grave Mistake
Movie: The Crow (not a horror flick, but horror-adjacent)

Part IV - Stabbing In The Dark
Movie: Halloween

Part V - IT is the End
Movie: IT

I know their style might not be for everyone, but I love them. I'm actually going to see them in Cleveland two days before Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment