Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Ash Wednesday - My Name Is Bruce

In honor of Ash Wednesday, I decided to actually do an Ash Wednesday post (my first in months). Since I've statted many versions of Ash, I thought I'd stat Bruce. Okay, so maybe it's not the real Bruce, just the version that's depicted in My Name is Bruce. If I had my copy of the DP&D - Player's Options & GM Guide with me, I would have statted him as low level performer PC. I don't though, so I've statted him as an ally.

Bruce Lorne Campbell
Armor Class: 10
Hit Points: 20
Move: 12
Actions: 1
Attack: Unarmed (1) or Pistol 2d6+1, Range 50'
Traits: Schmuck - when attempting an action, Bruce also rolls a 1d6, if the result is 1-3 there is a negative consequence even if he succeeds on the die roll
Morale: 5
Terror: -
HDE: 2

Also, if you haven't seen My Name is Bruce, you really need to. If you live in the States, it's currently free to watch on Tubi.

No comments:

Post a Comment