Friday, April 3, 2020

C is for Chucky (Part I)

For the Blogging from A-Z April Challenge this year I’m going to be looking at slashers and other horror character and statting them out for my free rpg, Slashers & Survivors.

Chucky is a odd slasher that’s gone through several incarnations. This post focuses on the original killer with voodoo powers turned doll. Brad Dourif voices him perfectly and I love that his daughter has been brought into the franchise. I also think it’s cool that this incarnation of Chucky is slated to move on, even though the character has been rebooted in the films.


Charles Lee Ray/Chucky 
HP: 15
Evade: 17
Armor Points: 0
Bonus: +2 to Attack, +1 to Damage
Attack: by weapon
Special Traits: All occult based rolls are made with Advantage, all stealth based rolls are made with Advantage, heals 1 HP on his turn
M/O: Chucky takes pleasure in killing and cementing his legacy.
Weakness: Chucky can only be killed by destroying his heart. However, it is possible for him to be revived if any of him survives.

And just because it happened I want to share this Chucky/wrestling crossover promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment