Saturday, April 4, 2020

D is for Doom-Head

For the Blogging from A-Z April Challenge this year I’m going to be looking at slashers and other horror character and statting them out for my free rpg, Slashers & Survivors.
I’ve come to realize that all Rob Zombie movies have the same overall aesthetic and you either like it or you don’t. While there was a time when I really didn’t get into the over the top grime and muck of his movies, honestly, I’ve come to just accept it. I’m a fan.  31 is a different kind of movie overall, but is a Rob Zombie movie through and through. I didn’t go into it with high expectations, but looking back I really liked it. You can read my review (made of my initial thoughts) here. The strongest actor in the film was Richard Brake as Doom-Head. Brake is one of my favorite actors and if you want a dark Joker, he’s the man to do it. That’s why I’ve decided to stat his character out for S&S.


Doom-Head
HP: 30
Evade: 16
Armor Points: 0
Bonus: +5 to Attack, +2 to Damage
Attack: Switch-Blade (1d4 Damage)
Special Traits: If Doom-Head hits with one switchblade attack he can immediately make a second.
M/O:   Doom-Head is a murder artiste. He strives to be the best and let’s nothing stop him.
Weakness: Doom-Head is a part of 31 one and must abide by it’s rules, until he decides to not....

No comments:

Post a Comment