Friday, July 17, 2020

The Green Knight

I'm a sucker for a good Arthurian flick, especially one that focuses on my favorite knight, Sir Gawain. The Green Knight is an upcoming A24 film that takes that legendary hero and puts him in an atmospheric horror flick.Check out the gorgeous trailer.


While the release date (and method) of the film is in question because of the current global bastard, A24 has created a cool project to go along with it. Releasing early next month, The Green Knight: A Fantasy Roleplaying Game is a new retro-looking tabletop rpg set in the world of the film. The game comes with a rulebook and adventure based on the film, a d20, map of the setting, and pre-made characters. There is also mention of A24 Bonus Quests, which I hope are Easter Eggs based on other A24 films. If you want to check out an interview with the game's creator, read this article on Gizmodo, You also need to watch this retro advertisement for the game,

.
You can preorder The Green Knight: A Fantasy Adventure Roleplaying Game here. I've done so and promise to give everyone a review once I get my copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment