Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Character Creation Challenge - Day 20

Today's character is built using WWE: Know Your Role!. It's built on the D20 system and I'll be honest, I haven't played it. I can't say it looks great, but I'm a wrestling fan, so I still wouldn't mind trying it sometime. I've mentioned it before, but my uncle was an indie wrestler a while back, so I'm building him a as a first level character.


Class: Savvy Superstar

Level: 1
Rep Bonus: +3 
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 235 lbs
Lift DC: 11
Attitude: Heel
Training Background: Streetfighting (Sleight of Hand, Spot)
Abilities: Str  12 (+1), Dex 13 (+1) , Con 10 (+0), Int 10 (+0), Wis 10 (+0), Cha 18 (+4) 
Endurance: 10
Trauma: 10
Base Attack Bonus: +0
Save: Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +0
Skills: 20 Bluff, Escape Artist 4 (+5) , Perform (Promo) 4 (+8), Sense Motive 3 (+3), Sleight of Hand 4 (+6), Spot 1 (+2)
Feats: Savvy Maneuvers Proficiency, Simple Maneuvers Proficiency, Rough Maneuvers Proficiency , Cheap Shot Artist, Opportunist
Talents: Dirty Player
Finishing Maneuver:

Background
The smack talking Trik Nasty is the dirtiest player since Ric Flair and is coming straight outta yo momma's house. The charismatic indie wrestler has recently joined the WWE and is currently working dark matches, doing the job and building a reputation as a solid player with great mic skills. 

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome on so many levels! I've also had Know Your Role! sitting on my shelf, admired but unused, for a while now. I actually think it looks pretty awesome, especially since it can play out as a semi-competitive shared narrative experience. I'm definitely motivated to try it now...!

    ReplyDelete