Friday, April 2, 2021

A is for Arsonist

I know I'm late, but I decided to hop on to the April A-Z Blogging Challenge. My posts will all be to supplement Gunzo!: True Vigilante #1 by Bloat Games. While I mostly want to focus on NPC's and other foes for Judges to send against their players, I might have other additions to the game before the month is out. 

Arsonists: Init +4; Atk brass knuckles +1 melee (1d6) or molotov cocktail +4 ranged (dmg 1d6); AC 13; HD 2d8; MV 30; Act 1d20; SP  ignore 1d3 Fire damage each turn; SV Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +0; Chaotic

There are few crimes as destructive (or potentially lucrative) as arson. While anyone can start a fire, only the most disturbed individuals truly revel in the havoc that ensues when a building goes up in flames. Professional arsonists will sometimes slather their skin in flame-retardant gel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment