Tuesday, July 6, 2021

August Is Going To Busy

I recently picked up this gorgeous bluray Friday the 13th set. It has all 12 movies (including Freddy vs Jason and the remake) as well as a few discs of bonus commentary. The next Friday the 13th is in August so I've decided to watch and review all of them for the Halls. I've reviewed a few and come up with content based on all, but I've never sat down, watched them in order and reviewed all 12 films in the franchise. I'll start on August 1st and try to come up with something special for the 13th.


And for more themed I've decided that I will take part in RPG A Day 2021. Sometimes I struggle with this one, but I'm going to give it a shot. Maybe the open nature of the prompts will help. Are you going to participate? Even if you don't have a blog, you can still post on Facebook or Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment